Traffic School Online in Riverside County, CA
Tickets received in Riverside County are our specialty here at World Famous Comedy Traffic School. We are approved in all of Riverside County and have helped thousands of students to clear those tickets. Once you complete the course, let us cheer you up even more. Have a laugh on us with a pair of free tickets to a comedy club. You’ll need it after the whole process of getting a ticket.
Here’s how Traffic school works in Riverside County:
You must meet the following criteria to be able to attend a traffic school:
- -Your ticket must be for a moving violation of the California Vehicle Code.
- -You have not attended traffic school for any other violation within the last 18 months from the date of your new ticket.
- -You did not drive faster than 25 mph over the posted speed limit if your ticket was for speeding.
- -You were not operating a commercial vehicle at the time you received the ticket.
- -Your ticket does not include a charge that requires a mandatory court appearance.
- -You were not cited for drugs or alcohol.
Requesting Traffic School
If you decide you want to attend traffic school, here are your options on how to do so:
- -Online at Epay-it.com
- -By phone: 951-222-0384
- -In person at any Traffic Court location.
- -By mail: Please make your payment payable to “Riverside Superior Court” and write your citation number on the check. Send your payment for the full amount of your ticket plus the additional $57.00 Traffic School processing fee to:
- Payment Processing Center 505 S. Buena Vista Rm. 201 Corona, CA 92882
- The school should have all court codes for processing of traffic school certificates. Here are the court codes for Riverside County Courts:
- Western Region (Banning, Hemet, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Temecula): 33460
- Desert Region (Blythe, Indio): 33450
NOTE: You can request a payment plan for traffic school (a $35 administrative fee will apply). The payments must be paid in three installments. To establish a payment plan online, please visit the Riverside County Court website.
You are allowed two 30-day extensions or a one time 60-day extension from the appearance date on your ticket. You may request an extension online, by mail, or through the Court’s automated phone system at 951-222-0384. For extensions needed longer than 60 days, you will need to schedule an appointment with a clerk.
Traffic School Completion Certificate:
When you complete an online course with us here at World Famous Comedy Traffic School, we will turn your completion certificate in for you. We will electronically submit your completion certificate to the Riverside County Court through the DMV system for appropriate processing.
Here are the main county courts:
135 N. Alessandro Road, Banning, CA 92220
265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225
505 S. Buena Vista Rm. 201, Corona, CA 92882
880 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543
INDIO LARSON JUSTICE CENTER
46-200 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
MORENO VALLEY COURTHOUSE
13800 Heacock Street, Bldg. D #201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
MURRIETA SOUTHWEST JUSTICE CENTER
30755-D Auld Road, Murrieta, CA 92563
PALM SPRINGS COURTHOUSE
3255 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
RIVERSIDE HALL OF JUSTICE
4100 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92501
41002 County Center Drive #100, Temecula, CA 92591
Comedy Traffic School is the best Riverside County Traffic School online!
Need California Traffic School For a Different County?
If you received your citation in a different county other than Riverside County, World Famous Comedy Traffic School can help! We offer approved traffic school for every county in California including: Orange County, Sacramento County, San Francisco County, Alameda County, Los Angeles County, Contra Costa County, San Bernardino County, Kern County, and many more.